Interview with song-writer Elaizz

  Interview with song-writer Elaizz.  
Nirlimo - LMMS Fan     Elaizz- song-writer, music producer     (Q) - question  (A) - answer  
  Nirlimo:     Hello Sasha, I'm glad that I had the opportunity to talk with you.  
  Elaizz:     Hi :)  
  Nirlimo (Q):     This is our first interview with you, and, as far as I know this is your first interview in life.  
Elaizz: (A):   Yes, right..  
  Nirlimo (Q):  Please, tell us a little about yourself.  
  Elaizz: (A):  Well, I do not even know what to say about myself ...  I was born in a family of musicians. I remember that our family traveled a lot, my father always went to various countries, performed, and played musical instruments in a band. From the very childhood I listened to a lot of music, I danced and sang. I performed on stage, in front of a huge hall that was full of people.     Then, along with the music, I had other completely different interests. I graduated from the drawing school. I also did a lot of dancing, singing, in general, I will not tell too much, but for all the time, I've tried many different things, and hobbies, from fashion and makeup, to fascination with various musical equipment:) But, one day it's just happened, and I just wrote my first song, and now, as a result, I'm a music producer.     
Nirlimo (Q):    So, you're a producer?  
  Elaizz (A):  Yes, you can say that. :)     
Nirlimo (Q):    Have you studied this somewhere? I mean - producing  
  Elaizz: (A):  You mean, do I have an education, and have I graduated from college or university? No, I have no special musical education.  
  Nirlimo (Q):     Ok, so someone helped you to acquire knowledge?  
  Elaizz: (A):  :) No Unfortunately. There was no such thing, you know, that someone came, and just taught you everything :)   I studied myself. I had to go through a very hard way, think a lot, well, I really have to think a lot:) and solve a lot of small and big problems, and even troubles:)  In general, this way was very complicated for me. I can not even remember that in life something was so difficult for me as to become a music producer:)  I started with the LMMS forum, listened to the work of beginning musicians, tried to understand their mistakes, spent a lot of time trying to study my favorite LMMS program.     
Nirlimo (Q):     Why did you choose LMMS for work with?  
  Elaizz: (A):  The answer is simple:) I did not have any money to buy a paid soft,  and I had nowhere to take this money. Since then, I'm a fan of Open Source software. I think that these guys, I mean developers, in general, these guys are doing a great job:)     
Nirlimo (Q):    And, besides producing, what are you still doing?  
  Elaizz: (A):  Yes, I sing, I do dancing, drawing, I like a lot of other things, from fashion  to all audio and video equipment ..    
 Nirlimo (Q):    Are you sure you did mentioned everything?:)  Answer:  No, to be honest, it's not all:) Well, does it matter?:) Yes, I'm also interested in directing, camerawork, scriptwriting ... Okay, I think we can stop here?
    Nirlimo (Q):     Okay, as you wish.  Please tell us about how you wrote your first song?     
Elaizz: (A):  There's a funny story:) When I was still living in Japan, I composed my first song in life, called: Kuma Yeti. This song was about my cat. He is a very rare breed, American Curl. And besidest, other cats of this breed, did not look like him:) This inspired me, to write a song ... ...    
 Nirlimo (Q):    So you were the owner of a cat that was unique in appearance? Very rare in its kind?  
  Elaizz: (A):  Yes, that's what I wanted to say. He was more like a bear, not a cat ... Probably this is a special kind of American Curl, which is found only in Japan, or maybe only in the store where I bought it.  Therefore, my first song is called: Kuma-Yeti, which translates as Bear-Yeti.    
 Nirlimo (Q):    It's funny:) It turns out that at first it was Japanese songs? And when did you start writing English songs?     
Elaizz: (A):   Yes, my very first songs were in Japanese.  My first English song, I wrote after one very interesting incident. In general, one day, I decided to buy myself a new laptop. I bought it at an auction, from one person. But it turned out that this man was stealing money from buyers, and many people suffered along with me. He was caught by the police, and he had to return all the money back, as people did not receive any goods or money. It was my turn, and my money was returned to me. But, by that time, I no longer wanted a laptop, I wanted to buy something else. And quite unexpectedly for myself, I bought my first ever electronic piano - Medeli m5. Of course, it did not sound so excellent, I dreamed about Casio, but Medeli M5 - that's all I had enough money for then:)  After I got the piano, literally the next day, I suddenly wrote my first song in English - “Birthday today”. Since then, I'm writing songs. So that's it, the man who stole my money - changed my life.  
Nirlimo (Q):     An amazing story:)  
  Elaizz: (A):  Yes, but in fact, I have a lot of such stories from my life, maybe one day I'll tell them:)     
Nirlimo (Q):    . Okay, Sasha, there's so much you do yourself. Does anyone help you?  
  Elaizz: (A):  There are some people who can help sometimes with advice, support with some good word ... But, if you ask, does anyone help me with the music?     No, 99% of all the work I do myself. Sometimes, friends or relatives can help me, but, they do not do this constantly, but only sometimes, when they have time, or desire - to help:)     
Nirlimo (Q):     Probably, very hard for you. How do you cope with all this?     
Elaizz: (A):  In fact, I am very grateful for the words of Beyonce: she once said that - music, this is the only thing that makes her ignore other problems. These words inspire me. They help to cope with various difficulties. Thanks Beyonce:)  By the way, I really respect her as a person:)    
 Nirlimo (Q):     Do you have any other idols?     
Elaizz: (A):  Oh, well, there are a lot of them:) Is it necessary to list all:) It will take not one hour:) After all, each of them has its own merits, and I can talk about it for hours on end:) I'm afraid we will not have enough time for this:)     
Nirlimo (Q):     Okay, okay, then just give the names    
 Elaizz: (A):  The names of my idols?    
 Nirlimo (Q):     Yes, starting with the most important for you.  
  Elaizz: (A):  Okay, let's take the first places: Michael Jackson, Max Martin Swedish producer, Quincy Jones ..Beyonce, Shakira .. Elon Musk. You know, in fact, it's a very long list of names, and about each of them, I can tell a lot:) So, how much I'm interested in the biography of such people. and I do not want to offend any of them, putting them on the first, or second or third place:)  All these people, I respect the same.     
Nirlimo (Q):     You named people who are somehow connected with music, but what does a person like Elon Musk do among them? Why is he also your idol?     
Elaizz: (A):  Elon Musk is an idol for me because he is a very purposeful person who is devoted to his dream. I really like it, and the fact that he does not just want to live this life without doing something great in it. I believe that if many people was like him, then our world would have been way more developed than now.     
Nirlimo (Q):    By the way, you gave me recently to listen to your new song, called "Alive". You said that it was dedicated to Elon Musk. Tell me please, what is this song about?    
 Elaizz: (A):  This is my newest song. Yes, I really dedicated it to Elon Musk.     
Nirlimo (Q):    Could you decipher for the readers some phrases from the song?  
  Elaizz: (A):   Ok, I'll try:)
For example, words: “in city of sin i had to begin” - means that he began his journey, being in ordinary conditions, and being an ordinary person. The total mass of people, who do not really want to achieve anything special, and mired in their instincts.  
  Next words:”can, or cannot,  
i don't wanna devide  
i am not gonna wait  
i am not gonna hide”  
“break down the walls,  
push off the lies”   -
I will break any obstacles on the way to my dream     And in the chorus: “I Just wanna to be a live” - okay, there are a lot of meanings:). The first meaning is that he wants to feel this life, to live, not to just exist. Second meaning: it means that a human is a person who creates something, and it makes him something more than just a human being.. And the third meaning is a global meaning. As it is correct, such people as Elon Musk, see the faults of humanity, and what they can lead to. Possibly, self-abasement. For example - if you do not create the necessary medicines, to protect your species, well, that is - humanity) or not fly to another planet. Do you understand?  After all, a person wants to survive as a species. Other people - just prefer not to do anything, and just live, wasting your life and time. That is - one person - thinks for everyone, realizing that we are all in the same boat. And the fourth meaning is that he feels that he is doing all this, and  it turns out, that he feels alive. He feels himself full of life.
      Nirlimo (Q):    
This is very interesting, thank you:) I hope that Elon Musk will be pleased to learn that somebody understood his thoughts. Let's move on to the next question. Tell me please, what are your plans for the next year or two?     
Elaizz: (A):  
Haha ... Well, I would really like to make great clips for my songs. I have everything ready, there are scripts, there are ideas, there is actually everything except one. Financial opportunities and money, to embody all this. Therefore, I can not tell you exactly what will happen in the near future:) You know, it's hard to judge your plans if you can not totally manage everything yourself in your life:) Unfortunately, for now for me it's like this: ) But, I hope that everything will work out in time:)  
  Nirlimo (Q):
Ok, Sasha. I hope next time, we'll discuss with you your music videos. By the way, perhaps someone who is your fan may want to help you, how can people do this?  
Elaizz: (A):
Yes, I have a page on the Patreon. If anyone wants to help, then please. I will appreciate any help.  I also have VEVO channel
  Nirlimo (Q):
I wish you creative success, thank you for taking the time to this small interview.   Bye Sasha
Elaizz: (A):
And thank you too:) Bye Nirlimo:)

Comments